Saturday, July 3, 2010

Weight Loss Update: #epicfail

Well it has been 2 months since I started my inspired attempt at shedding the extra pounds that I gained since starting college in 2006. I was doing good for a couple weeks. But I have had a problem with public enemy #1: hunger! At first I thought it was just a mental thing, because I was following my diet of eating 400 calories per meal, but then I did an experiment, where I start eating the same as I was before and the same thing happened; less than an hour after eating, I'm starving as if I haven't eaten the entire day. That's not good. I was making myself go to sleep, to keep me from over eating. Well I going to the doctor on the 12th to make sure everything is OK, before I decide to get on appetite suppressants or getting the lap band. That is the extreme for me but I want to see what my other options are. I just want to be healthy. I'm going to be 22 in a couple of week and I'm already out of breath from just walking. Trust! I don't want heart disease of any other health problem from something I can prevent so I going to get that taken care of. I will keep you posted my luvs!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: text

Related Posts with Thumbnails