Monday, December 6, 2010

BBM's Secret Blogger

I will be particpating in BBM's Secret Blogger Gift Exchange! I am so excited. Stay tune my PLUSH Divas, because I will be blogging about the gift I receive.


Original Post from BBM:


Sunday, December 5, 2010

SSSSHHHH!!!

Good morning Sunshines! Here they are! My sweet 16 Secret Bloggers:

  
  
  
  
   


I am so excited and grateful to have amazing fashionistas to join this event with me! Arent they all supa cute? We officially draw names tomorrow. :-) Click on our pics and follow us as we play Secret Blogger Gift Exchange this holiday season.

Onto making my wish list ... :-) Oh! And my first Holiday Glam Week dress will be making its debut tomorrow! Be sure to check it out, I just know you'll love it!

Christmas has officially started in my lil blog! Can you tell that I absolutely LOVE this time of year ?!?! I do! I do!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: text

Related Posts with Thumbnails