Tuesday, August 16, 2011

It's Official!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So I know that I have been gone for a while Luvs, but I have been VERY busy with my personal life along with slaving away on my baby, QUEENLY DIVINE ACCESSORIES! I offer FIERCE custom, DIVA-ccessories handmade by MOI, and some DIVINE pieces hand selected from a outside supplier by MOI AUSSI. I have also launched QUEENLY DIVINE'S office site where items can be purchased, www.wix.com/bqueenly/qd. Long I know, but I will keep a link posted on here, making it easier for your to access. We do accept as major credit cards, thanks to SQUARE APP. I will be showcasing some items on here in future post and you can just tell me what you think! Smootchies!!!!!!!!

This is the new promo video for the QUEEN ESTER COLLECTION








Be sure to find us on Facebook




2 comments:

Una said...

How exciting, The pieces look so hip. Wishing you lots of success.

Brittany said...

@CurvyEveryday Thanx soooooo much!

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: text

Related Posts with Thumbnails