Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Spotlight: KVOLL Korean Fashion

In my search to find a shoe supplier, I had 3 criterian: had to be super FIERCE, unique, and affordable. I just so happened to run into this Korean design who shoes and handbag are the  essence of what a PLUSH DIVA would wear! The only downfall is that most of the shoes from Asian designers only go up to a US size 8. :-( [sigh...I'm an 8.5 DIVA] But there are some styles that go pass that. When shopping just be sure to keep a size conversion chart handy to be sure that your size is available.


wholesale Wholesale Kvoll Designer Pumps D5292







I am offering some select style in the DIVA SHOP. Go check it out and tell me what you think my luvs. Mauh!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: text

Related Posts with Thumbnails